Supper and the Single Girl

Vegan Meals and Random Thoughts

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I feel like screaming

Earlier this week, after my return from L.A., where I had a fabulous time, I tried to post some pictures. However, every single one posted at the beginning of the post, where I did not want it, instead of where the cursor was, which is where I DID want it. I got some gorgeous pictures, especially of Descanso Gardens, in La Canada Flintridge (near Pasadena). I created slideshows with my Photobucket account and sent them to some people, and they turned out beautifully. So now I'm trying to post the slideshow here, and I'll let you know if it works.

Does anyone know why Blogger does this, or did I do something wrong?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Mary Worrell said…

    Blogger always does that....I agree, it's very frustrating.

    I just let it put the code at the top, copy the code, then paste it where I want it. Then I delete the code at the top....it's very annoying!

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger bazu said…

    Blogger always loads photos for me at the top- I didn't even realize getting them where the cursor is was an option! Anyway, I always cut them from the top and paste them where I need them in the text. Your slideshow is beautiful, though!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Well, I tried right-clicking, but it wouldn't give me the cut or copy option. Snarl. In the older one, I could cut the code and paste where I wanted, but now it puts the picture up.

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Blogger Mountjoy said…

    Drag and drop, baby!

    Once you have all the text and pictures in, just drag them where you want them.

    I am such a drag queen...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home